Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pizza

Yesterday I had a long day at work. I am trying to make sure I get information out to the teachers in my department in a timely manner. To do that I have to work a little later. I have the whole morning to work in my office but people come in and out constantly to talk to me, so I don't get much done. So, after a 10 hour day I really didn't feel like doing much.

Not doing much consists of not wanting to cook nor do any exercise. I didn't have a craving for anything in particular and I am really not a big fast food person. I always feel guilty when I eat anything from a drive-thru (except for breakfast items). So, I fell on my old staple.....pizza. I have a Westshore Pizza around the corner from my house. I told myself a couple of months ago if I want pizza I had to walk there which I normally do. It's a 1.5 mile round trip. Yesterday was not one of those days....one because it was raining and two because I didn't want just a slice. I normally get a slice or two so I can keep it under control. Yesterday I ordered a small cheese pizza so I can have some for lunch today.

I ate half of a 14 inch pizza. I probably could have eaten more but I stopped myself. I had to physically make myself stop. Now let me tell you, I had the calories so I could eat the pizza but man did I want to really overindulge. Now I have the other half for lunch today.

Hmmmmm I love pizza!

Before I go.....I have a question.......how do you feel about frozen meals? Lean Cuisine? Smart Ones? Healthy Choice? Are they a plus or minus on a diet?

Blog out!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the nutritional content on the back of one of those boxes. The calories maybe within range but the carbs to me are out of whack. I actually like Smart Ones but I try not to eat them because of the carbs.

    You're doing great just keep up the good work it's going to take time that's all.

    ReplyDelete