Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is back to feeling normal

Saturday I was feeling quite lazy but I finally got by butt up off the sofa and did some exercise. I went out to the pool. My goal was to tread water for as long as I could. My feet were not allowed to touch the bottom and I did it for 20 minutes. Wow did I feel it Monday.

Sunday I got up and did a few things around the house. I had a party to attend and I had to make something to share at the party. I did some running around and got back in the pool for another 25 minutes of treading water. I like this treading water deal since I am burning calories but not sweating as much as walking. I found as long as my heart rate is up then I am burning calories. Apparently a lot more calories than walking.

I saved a lot of my calories on Sunday so I could enjoy myself at the birthday party and at least have a piece of cake. Well, there wasn't much food left by the time I got to the party. So instead of eating my calories I drank them. And drank them I did! I haven't drank that much in a long time. Oh my! I started out with Miller Lite (96 calories) and then moved to vodka and club soda. I wish I could tell you the calories in that drink but I am not sure how much vodka they put in my glass.

Yesterday I paid the full price of both the exercise and drinking. I spent most of the day with a headache and my body aching. After a day of rest I finally completed my to do list. I did my laundry (up and down the stairs a million times) and I went out the to the pool. I added to the treading some swimming. I also got on the floor when I got home and did my core exercises.

Now I am running late to go to my school. I promised my assistant principal I would come in and help her with a few things. I am regretting it since this is my only time off before I have to go back to school. :(

Everyone have a terrific Tuesday!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment