Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It took a long time....

....for the monthly woman water weight to come off. Good Lord! I usually get rid of that within days of that time ending. This time it took over a week. I had a funny feeling it would come out while I worked my 12 hour day. I don't care when it comes out as long as it is out. TMI? Sorry! I just had to get that off my chest since I got on the scale this morning and the numbers finally moved. Phew! Now I hope they move at the doctor's office on Friday since that is my official weigh in.

I am having a get together at my house tonight for a Tastefully Simple party. I wasn't expecting so many to RSVP so now I am a little panicked about them all fitting in my place. I couldn't sleep last night and was up at 3 a.m. scrubbing my bathroom. Who does things like that? I just remember reading (which apparently I have GOT to stop doing since I get all these ideas in my head) if you can't sleep not to just lay in bed and/or watch tv get up and doing something to exhaust yourself. Well if I had a man......oops.....this is not a blog for that. Anyway, since I don't have a man I washed floors and cleaned my bathroom....seriously not as much fun as having a man.

However, whenever you are expecting company and see those little things in your house that you just let sit there and you tell yourself..."I'll deal with them later." Those are the things you stuff in drawers and closets aren't they? I hope when my guests arrive no one opens a closet door because you never know what might fall out at them. lol My place is neater and cleaner than it has been in a long time. It's normally not disgusting or anything, but since I live alone I can be a little sloppy. :) It looks good now and I hope to keep it that way.

So, I am a little tired today in a clean house but I have lots to do before people start coming over. Mostly cooking but I have to throw in a walk and some exercise too since I will be tasting different types of foods tonight at the party.

I hope everyone has an awesome hump day...I would have if only I had a.....ooops still wrong blog. Sorry if this was a TMI blog today!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment