Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't blogged since last week. I have just been so busy I haven't had a chance to write a blog. Actually, I can do it at night but I feel like I should do it in the morning. I have to come up with a plan. I might do it at night and then just post it in the morning. I don't know.

Anyway, I am back to walking and exercising again. I am hoping to be able to keep up the momentum. I love this feeling of shedding pounds and the compliments I keep getting. I am glad I finally made the decision to make a change in my life and do it the right way. :)

Another benefit of losing weight besides more energy, feeling better and the compliments.....I have a whole new wardrobe. I am digging in the back of my closet for those tweener clothes. I used to try them on and they would be tight....depending on the tightness depended if I wore it. I thought if I wear a big shirt or keep this unbuttoned or don't fasten this hook....now I can wear fitted shirts, button it all the way and hook all the fastens! I love it! Ten more pounds and I will start doing some donating.

There really isn't much to report on my eating habits. I have been trying to keep it under control and have been logging in all my food. I'm still making right choices. The only thing I have been doing is eating my dinner a little later. I started doing it a while ago and not sure if I posted my reasons. I get the munchies later in the evening and it is hard to resist. So, what I decided is if I eat later (around 8 or 8:30) then I won't get the munchies. Also, with my schedule at school I don't get my afternoon snack so I eat it when most people are probably eating dinner. It has helped.

I try not to weigh myself every day and have been holding off by only doing it on Wednesday and Fridays. My official posting my weight is every two weeks. My official weight was down another 2.2 pounds. That is a total of 34 pounds. I need 6 more pounds in the next 4 weeks and a total of 14 by October 16. Let's see if I can get it done. :)

Have a happy hump day!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment