Tuesday, August 24, 2010

They're back....

The kids are back. It is the first day back for kids. I thought I would be nervous but I am not as bad as I thought I would be. I think I am forgetting something though. I am co-teaching this year and I hope it works out. I have always been with good teachers in the past. I am teaching with new teachers and I like them both personally but not sure of their teaching style. I think I am pretty flexible and fit right in.

I am heading back to school 15 pounds lighter than I left. My hair is 6 inches shorter and about two shades darker. I like starting fresh. The only thing I didn't get is new school clothes. I didn't want to buy clothes until I lost a little more weight. However, I am fitting clothes I haven't worn in a while so they will be like new school clothes.

You would think after yesterday's blog I would have stepped up and did my cardio. My excuses It rained all day. I worked late. A friend came over. Did that sound good? So anyway no laundry nor walking was done yesterday. *sigh* I guess I need to just make myself do it. Just to make myself feel better I didn't sit on the sofa and watch tv all night. I was up cooking dinner, coloring my hair, cleaning my kitchen, cooking my lunch for today and then blow drying my hair. I guess I did burn some energy. What I should have done when I was cooking my dinner was walking in place. D'oh!

It is time to start getting ready for those kids. Wish me luck!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment