Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Monday Monday

Oh my does my body ache all over!!! I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to work a double yesterday. I am getting too old for this stuff. Today is my cardio day and I usually get up early and do it in the morning. Not today. My body was not having it. It shut down at 10 o'clock last night and I had to force it to turn back on at 7:30 this morning. I guess I needed the rest and then some but I have places to go, people to see and things to do today.

Even though I worked a double yesterday I did get a 30 minute walk in. It was slow in the morning so I walked around the clubhouse for 30-35 minutes. Just doing laps around the whole place. The people playing looking ni the windows must have thought I was crazy. That would be a lot of players since the whole clubhouse is windows. lol

This is my last week of summer school and then I have two weeks off before real school starts again. I just need to keep the momentum going once I am out of school. However, no matter what I sure can use the rest. *sigh* This has been a trying summer. The money has been nice though. :)

I will try to get some cardio in later today but I doubt I will. I hate to set myself up for failure but I am just not feeling it today. My body is not working at 100%. Who knows because I surprise myself all the time. Even after a 13 hour day yesterday I still got on the floor and did my crunches, leg curls and push ups. I may get it done after all (still doubt it though).

So here is to a good Monday on the eating front since I may not get all my exercise in for today.

Happy Monday!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment