Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally.....

Yesterday I got up early so I could walk and build my energy for the day (and hopefully not kill a disrespectful turd at work). I was successful! No one was injured or died yesterday.....at least not by my hand. I walked 1.5 miles. I ate a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was moving around at work. I came home and did my laundry. Up and down the stairs several times.....well I used the elevator to get my dirty and clean clothes back and forth. But in between I used the stairs.

Let me tell the naysayers about cauliflower. Mashed cauliflower rocks! When you add a little salt, pepper, low fat butter, low fat sour cream and low fat cheese they taste like mashed potatoes. They are low fat, low carb and healthy. Make shepherds pie with them....OMG!!! Yummy!

So, I have been getting on my scale every day....weighing myself to see if there is any change. I know this is a bad idea. I know that I should only weigh myself once a week if at all. But I have been working so hard on this that I wanted to see the results. Unfortunately no results. None! Nada! Nil! :( At least not on the scale.....my clothes, however, is a different story. I wore some capris today that used to be a lot tighter. Actually when I put them on they were tight in the areas where they normally are after wearing them all day. So, that is a good sign. I love those signs......but I need to see the signs on the scale. Also, my sister and I aren't comparing the percentage of how loose are clothes fit. So, I need to see the signs in the scale!!!

I tell myself every day to stay off the scale but every day it ends up on my bathroom floot 'weighting' for me get on. Who am I to disappoint? If I don't give it what it wants it may never give me what I want....a smaller number!!!! Of course, the official weigh in comes when I go to the doctor on Friday morning.

*sigh* I will wait until the nurse gives me the official results.

No comments:

Post a Comment