Friday, July 23, 2010

I know I am not supposed to do it....

.....but I weighed myself. I have actually waited a week before doing so.Actually, my nutrition website wants me to weigh myself weekly. However, I was happy when I got on the scale. Not too bad for a week. I also measured myself. Stupid me didn't do it from the very beginning because I know the numbers on the measurements would have gone down. Well, I will use today's measurements as my baseline. I will continue to work on making them smaller.

I have this ritual when I do my laundry. While my clothes are in the washer I walk the complex. Then when I am done walking I put my clothes in the dryer and go about my business. It is a good habit to get into. Too bad I am not always consistent with this habit. :)

I woke this morning with good intentions of getting a lot done. So far I have been doing quite well. It is noon and I have washed 3 loads of laundry, walked 1.5 miles, did some toning exercises and started dinner for tonight. Things I have left to do it vacuuming, changing my sheets, shower, grocery shopping and getting my eyebrows waxed. I think I have plenty of time to get it all done. I think I my squeeze a nap in there somewhere.

I hope everyone is having a productive day as well! Since I am working all weekend, I think I should be okay eating wise since I will be extremely busy and doing a lot of moving around. However, tomorrow maybe a no go if the weather is bad.....for some reason people don't like the play golf in storms. lol

Have a great day!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment