Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting ready for the weekend

I skipped yesterday writing my blog. I have been working some extra hours after teaching summer school to help schedule students for next year so I have been a little tired. Today is my Friday so I get a three day weekend.....well I would if I didn't have to work at the golf course. I hate being poor! lol

I am sitting here listening to the storm outside. The thunder is so loud it is vibrating my windows. I am waiting for one of them fall out of the wall.

Well, tomorrow is it. I weigh in at 8:45 am at the doctor's office and I hope the scale is nice to me. I am going to wear the same sun dress I wore last time so I make sure I get an accurate reading. While there I will get my blood pressure checked. I am also going to ask the nurse to check my blood sugar. Keep your fingers crossed the news is REALLY good.

I have been working my ass off to make the scale give me good news. Yesterday morning I got up early and walked. I like walking in the morning as it gives me more energy for the day. For dinner last night I tried my hand at homemade pizza and it didn't work out so well. I think I cooked it too long or something. It was not very tasty as I thought it would be as I made it. Maybe some high fat foods are not good as low fat foods. lol

Today I decided to try something a little different in my exercise regime. So, I dusted off an aeorbic DVD I haven't used in a long time. I put it in the DVD player and went to aerobicing. Now I know why it was sitting there all dusty. That woman is crazy. All she does is leg exercises. My thighs are killing me. Walking with quivering legs is not fun. Thank goodness I didn't have to chase down an AWOL kid. Lunge and squat this beyotch! I will not use that stupid DVD again......or at least not for another dusty day. Then she kept forgetting the fact that humans have two arms. It was always using the right arm.....reach with your right.....curl with your right.....she wasn't a parapalegic as far as I could see. Maybe just a little off balanced.

Except for the slight quivering, so far my legs are getting me around but we'll see how it goes tomorrow. :)

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment