Monday, January 30, 2012

Still here

I am still here chugging a long. I have lost a little steam. I haven't been to the gym or worked out on my Wii. I have walked though but that just isn't enough. I am tired of my clothes being tight. I am tired of breathing hard. I need to really put my mind to it again. My sister has come to town two weekends in a row and I used that as an excuse to do what I want. I think I need another challenge or something. I went to my doctor and she put me back on an appetite suppressant. I will see how that goes. And see if it helps jump start me again. I am still wearing my body monitor arm band. I should use that as my incentive. Challenge myself. As I get older it is getting harder and harder to take the weight off but getting easier and easier to put it on. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can get my big butt out of bed early and I can at least do my Wii Fit or Zumba. I know I can do it. I know I can. I know this week I am going to check out jazzersize with my friend Jeanne. Another person I know said it burns 600/hour. I can handle that. This is a short blog. Nothing much to say since I am disappointed in myself. Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment