Monday, January 4, 2016

Fast forward 4 years

Wow! I can't believe it has been 4 years since I last wrote a blog. Not much has changed I'm still trying to take off weight and become a healthier me. I have probably put on a good 20 pounds in the last 4 years. so it's time to take those off and then some. I'm trying a new diet through title boxing. It is a body transformation challenge. It is the Paleo diet which I lovingly call the caveman diet. However I read an article today that is not what it should be called. so far I haven't been that bad. I do miss my sugar in my coffee and I miss cheese. I am told after the first week or two it'll be so much easier. Hopefully after the next couple of weeks it will be my life style and not just a diet. It is it good detoxing for me because I love to eat and not all the good stuff. Yesterday I decided to workout twice. I had not been to my 11:30 am Sunday boxing class in a long time and I wanted to go back. Dave, the trainer, warned me that my challenge workout might be a little brutal and I should take it easy at boxing. He was not lying. I was running out of gas at my next workout. My body is not happy with me today. However, it did not stop me from working out tonight. So far so good after 2 days. Let's see what the next couple of weeks hold for me. Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment