Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moderately successful weekend

I think this weekend was a success. I didn't go crazy with what I ate. I didn't go too crazy with what I drank. I made sure I got some exercise in. Friday night I had my date. We were supposed to go to the circus. We started out at dinner at Channelside. Well that is all she wrote. We never made it out of Channelside. We started out at Hooters for a couple of beers and an appetizer. Then we went to Splitsville for more drinks and dinner. Afterwards we checked out Stumps and then ended out reign of Channelside at Howl at the Moon. It was a great night but the whole place was dead. I was quite surprised because when I used to go there when it was hoppin'. On our way back to my car we made one last stop at a little bar by his house. I kind of let myself go that night. I drank some heavy beers and ate some not so good foods. I think probably the worse was buffalo shrimp at Hooters. That wasn't so bad it was the dunking (not dipping) them in blue cheese. I did start my day exercising on my Wii Fit in anticipation of the evening. I ate healthy the whole day too. Also on Friday morning I was down another 2.5 pounds since my last weigh in. So I was feeling good about everything. I knew I could celebrate some but not go crazy. I tried and did better than I expected. Saturday was a day of getting back on track. I ate well and kept well under my calories for the day. I worked and kept moving as much as possible. I contemplated going out to watch some football in the evening. I even exercised a little on my Wii to burn more calories just in case. But I didn't feel like adding on empty alcohol calories to my day. I just went got some pizza and came home to watch the Saints game (GEAUX SAINTS!!!). Today I got some real rest and was up early enough to go to the gym. I worked out for an hour and a half. 45 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of strengthening. I got lunch at Pollo Tropical. I love their tropichop. It is so good and not a lot of calories. It is awesome. I probably could eat that every day. I get it with brown rice and grilled chicken. It comes out to be 460 calories which is good for an early meal. My body is aching but it is a good ache. Since tomorrow morning is my early day at school I will be working out on my Wii. Hope everyone else had a great weekend! Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment