Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day three down

How long do you have to do something before it becomes a habit? I can't wait until that happens. :) I did get up early again to work out on my Wii Fit since I had to be to work early again. Lots of stepping. My hips are hurting right now. I can't believe I rolled myself out of a warm bed to the cold air to work out. But I did it!! I ate lots of good healthy food today. I did splurge just a little this morning. I had a chicken sandwich on an English muffin. It was better than the biscuit. Tonight I made a great dinner that was quite healthy. I didn't get all my steps in today so I decided to walk in place after dinner to burn more calories and get the steps in. After walking in place for 10 minutes, I sat down and ate a handfull of M&Ms. Is that bad????I did well the rest of the day. So far the new year is starting off great. I got on the Wii Fit scale and I am down a pound already. Not so bad. My goal is 2 pounds in two weeks. I think I am well on my way. It is another tiring day. Tomorrow is gym day. So this is going to be a short blog. Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment