Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Four Down

It is day four and I am surprising myself by hitting the gym this morning. Actually, I am not because this is the life I used to lead until my schedule changed. I just have to tell myself no more excuses. So far so good. But the scary part is the weekend is coming. Yikes! And I have a date tomorrow night. We are going to the circus. Yippee!!! I have a plan. I am going to get up early tomorrow (even though once again I have to be at work early *sigh*) and workout on Wii Fit. That will be a good start. I will make sure I eat healthy for breakfast and lunch. I may or may not splurge tomorrow night with something fun. I will keep it under control tho. Saturday I don't have to be to work until noon so I have time to work out if I splurge too much Friday night. Saturday I will make sure I move a lot at work and eat right since I want to go watch football that night. Geaux Saints!!! Sunday is a whole day of doing whatever I want so I think I will make this my day of rest.....probably not. I will do some kind of exercise before I take my mother for a pedicure. I am feeling better every day. I am hoping I get to see the results in the scale and in my clothes soon. I won't be impatient because I know it will come in time. Happy Weekend everyone! Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment