Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another day

Last night I was sitting on my comfy chair falling asleep. I kept trying to keep myself awake until I thought it was time to go to bed. Well, I realized my body was telling me different. It was telling me it was time for bed then. I don't know why I feel like I have to stay awake until 11:00. It kind of reminds me of my parents. They would sleep in the living room until 11:00 p.m. then go to bed. Not me, I went to bed at 9:00 just like my body wanted me to.

I know I am not going to miss anything. My shows are being recorded. I caught up on my other shows over the holiday break. So, I don't know why I feel the need to stay up until 11:00 like my parents. I am going to listen to my body and when it falls asleep then I go with it.

This morning was an early wake up time. I had to be to work early so I had to get up extra early to make sure I got my exercise in. There wasn't enough time to hit the gym so I worked out on my Wii Fit. It kicks my ass and I sweat up a damn storm. What I don't like is that little guy in the program say "oh" when I step on the balance board. One day it will say "are you on yet because I can't feel you." lol

Today I tried to keep my eating in check because I knew I was meeting my friend Todd for a burger at Bar Louie ($1 burgers with the purchase of a drink). I got the mall early so I decided to get some extra walking in waiting for my friend. I put in some serious exercise today overall. I know this because my Bodymedia told me so. :)

I will say when I got on the Wii Fit it didn't have nice numbers. We will see what happens in a week when I lose all this water weight....ladies (and some gentlemen) know what water weight I am talking about.

Happy Hump Day!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment