Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Neverending

Tuesday was a never ending eating day. I just couldn't stop putting food in my pie hole. I resisted a lot but what I resisted I found something else to take its place. I will say the something else was a healthier choice but I had to stop at one point.

Nope.....I did not stop. From the time I woke up until the time I went to bed I was eating something. I will say I did go for a long walk so that is a good thing. I even got up and did my core exercises. But I still needed to stop.

I know the rule is to drink a large glass of water to help fill you up. Well if I did that today I think I would have probably drank all the humidity out of the air. I drank over 100 oz of water today. *sigh* I guess I was having one of those days.

I normally keep my calories between 1500 - 1800 calories a day but I ate over 2000 today. I only burned off 350 walking. *sigh* I won't beat myself up. Today is a new day and I will get back on track.

Let's see what hump day brings.

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment