Sunday, October 10, 2010

Been gone....

....but now I am back. I need to get myself back on track. I kind of stopped being as good as I was in the past. I went on my cruise and was proud of myself for only gaining one pound. I didn't eat a lot but I sure did drink. The first day I had montezuma's revenge so that helped a little. lol

Now that I'm back and finally getting over this cold, I can get back on track. I have been a little lazy about getting my life back on track but tomorrow is back to the grind. I didn't reach my goals I set for myself.

I shall now set new goals and work hard at achieving them. My goal is to lose 14 pounds by Thanksgiving. That gives me 5 weeks which means a little over 2 pounds a week. Small steps is what it takes and I think that is pretty reasonable. It should be pretty easy once I get back into it.

So, my exercise goal is to do my core exercises at least 3 times this week and to walk at least two miles 3 times this week. I can do it. Then on to my birthday weekend and will try to keep myself in check. :)

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment