Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

Well it is Friday and I am ready for the weekend. I have a busy weekend working at my part time job. I need to make the money for my cruise in a few weeks. So wish me luck making lots of money. :)

This week has not been a great week for me. I had some emotional ups and downs. Then I got sick Tuesday night and haven't fully recovered. I have been having some severe dizzy spells which has hampered my cardio exercise. I had to make sure I kept my eating to the lower end of my calories.

Today was my weigh in day for home (actually I think it was last week but forgot). Anyway I am down another 1.5 pounds. That makes for a total of 36 pounds. So I am still on track. Next week I have my official weigh in at my doctors. I will see how that goes.

I still have my mini goal to shed a total of 40 pounds by September 30 which is 4 more pounds in 3 weeks. I can do it. :) Then my next goal is to shed a total of 50 pounds by October 16. That is still doable if I put my mind to it. Anything is possible if you set your mind to it.

Yesterday I was talking to a co-worker and she was telling me she needed to lose weight. She asked me how I was doing it. We were discussing weight loss and exercise. I listened to what she had to say but all I heard were excuses. She made some comment that she wanted to work out but she need to put in an hour work out. However, her schedule didn't give her the time to work out for an hour. I finally stopped her and said "so what if you can't get an hour in as long as you get in some type of exercise. Any time working out is better than what you are doing now. Some minutes is better than no minutes." Then I told her how I get in some exercise by walking in place while I am making my breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Not sure if I got through to her but I can only suggest. :)

Well it is time to go work and get my picture taking. We all know how beautiful school pictures are.

Have a great Friday!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment