Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year new attitude

Just like everyone else in the world I am getting back at my old 'new' life style. I am going back to eating in moderation and working out. Since my last blog I have joined a gym. I love it. I try to go in the mornings so I have energy all day long.

Some of the new changes are going to be to stop eating out as much. I have been eating out way too much. I love to cook and need to go back to cooking my meals. I need to get back to eating in moderation. I haven't done too bad over the holidays but I could have done so much better.

I will be keeping my calories less than 2000. I want to keep it closer to 1500 but will shoot for 1800 right now. Keep the fat count down. I will eat more fiber and less fat (kind of like weight watchers program).

My goal this week is to go to the gym on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Three days is going to be my minimum and then I am going to work it up to 4 days. If I make it to the gym 4 days then it will be a bonus and I will reward myself with something.....like a piece of clothing or something. lol

So, my renewed goals are 1,500 - 2,000 calories a day and going to the gym 3 times this week. Of course on gym days I will eat closer to the 2,000 calories.

2011 is going to be the year of shedding another 40 pounds and then I will have met my goal.

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment