Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday again

Back to the grind after the weekend. I tried to be as good as possible over the weekend but it was hard at times with dinner parties and a baptism. The weekends are probably the hardest for most people, me included. There are so many things going on you don't think about what you eat. I also have the tendency to think weekends are free passes. I feel if I can keep things in perspective I can do well.

I am a true believer in moderation. I believe if you eat in moderation and within a certain caloric count you can eat what you want and still enjoy the foods you like. I got to eat cake and pasta and other things but just in small doses.....okay yesterday's piece of cake wasn't so small. lol

Last week I only went to the gym twice so this week I am determined to get there three times. I have my clothes ready to go after work today. Monday's are always the worst because everyone wants to go to make up for what they did over the weekend.....I guess me included.

But the good news of it all, I shed 2 pounds last week so I am happy. I don't need to lose 10 pounds the first week back. I am doing this for life so slow and steady wins the race in my book. :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment