Monday, October 25, 2010

Felt good (double blog)

I got up early this morning and walked. I could have laid there in bed for another 30 or 40 minutes but I made myself get up and get out there. I walked 2 miles. I felt good when I was done. It gave me a lot of energy for most of the day until I got home. I had to take a small nap.

I tried to log in all my food but I didn't get it all down. I still have time to make sure I put it all in my journal. I will try to get it in before I go to bed.

I continue to get compliments and people say they can still see me getting smaller. I wish I felt it all the time. I have been feeling a little bloated. I also have been craving carbs. I ate a double helping of instant mashed potatoes at lunch today. I had a mix of white and wheat pasta for dinner tonight. It is all good since I kept all my other food intake under control.

So, I feel I am off to an okay start to losing then next 12 pounds to meet my goal. I have to remember this for life and there is no quick fix. I didn't put the weight on over night and I am not going to take it off over night. I just have to make sure I keep focus on my goal.

I am thinking of joining a gym. The one I have found that is the most inexpensive is You Fit! It is $10/month if I only use the one by my job. No contract and it is brand new. If I want to go to an other You Fit then I have to sign a contract and it will be $20/month. So, tell me what you think? Gym or no gym?

That was Monday and now it is Wednesday. I am got up again and walked another 1.5 miles. I didn't get up as early as I should have to get the distance in. Also, my pace was slower since I was carrying weights. I haven't been doing my strengthening exercises (push up, sit up, triceps dip, etc.) so I decided to combine the two. I am sure that burns more calories. I was breathing heavier when I came in.

Today we have a school bbq and a corn hole tournament. I am in it to win it. I will burn more calories there. I sure hope my arms down hurt and it screws up my aim for the tourney. lol

I am on my way to meeting my goals except for logging in my food. I didn't finish Monday and I have logged in my food since. I need to get back too it if I am going to see a difference in the scale. Of course, I have been eating out so that makes me not want to log in my food because it is a pain to figure out the calories. I need to start making my lunch and dinner.

Well it is off to a wonderful Hump Day!


Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment