Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Skipped a blog

Well, I skipped a day of blogging but I did not skip a day of eating right and exercise (Tuesday). I kept within my calories and I worked out for over an hour. I never made it in the morning but I did go after work. I had to hightail it right out of work so I would beat the rush. You know, all those people who make new year's resolutions to exercise more. I give them a month or so before they start fading out. I got there at 5 and it was pretty empty. By the time I left at 6 pm it was crazy busy. I really prefer going in the morning but I haven't been able to wake up in time. I think I am coming down with another cold so sleeping in feels better.

Wednesday was not such an excellent day in the eating....well not until I ate dinner. I went to Red Lobster with Keven. They don't have much on their menu that is low fat. You'd think "it's a seafood restaurant." But all there food is either fried or broiled. Broiled sounded good to me until the shrimp and scallops came in a small porcelain hot tub of butter. Of course, there are those delectable little morsels.... cheddar biscuits. Oh good Lord....how does one resist those things? I ate two!!! Also, they have the best coleslaw in the world. I think I might have passed on the biscuits for another bowl of coleslaw. :)

I did have something good happen though. I had to order some pants since I don't have any that fit and I needed some that do. I ordered two pair of pants last week (since the store does not carry tall anymore) in a size I thought I was. They came in Tuesday, and I wore a pair yesterday. I thought they fit fine until the end of the day when they stretched out. I order more since they were 50% off and I had a coupon for another 25% off. The best part is I got to order the next size down! Woo Hoo!!! I didn't think I could wear that size pant yet but I can. Small milestones are all it takes because all the small ones will add up to be a huge one in the end!!!

So, no more Red Lobster dinners.....at least not for a while. Back to the grind today and back to the gym I go....hi ho!

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment