Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodish day

Woo Hoo! I did another day of exercise. I go to the gym right after work now. I really enjoy going in the morning and feel good all day long when I do but the issue is preparation. It is a pain in the butt to get all my stuff ready for work. I joined the gym I did because it is close to my job and they were supposed to be opening one up by my house.

However, until they do open the one by my house I have to go to the one by my job. When I go in the morning I have to get all my work clothes together as well as all my toiletries to shower for work. It really is a pain but at times I don't mind doing it......on the days I can wear something casual. lol

Anyway, when I go to the gym after work I get caught up in some show on the tv connected to the elliptical machine. So I end up staying on the machine anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. I am glad though because I workout longer than I would if I listened to music. I do try to stay way from the food network. lol I am still trying to figure out if the machine calorie count is correct or if Sparkpeople calorie count is correct. The machine says I burn 500 calories and Sparkpeople says I burn 1000. Hmmmm I like thinking Sparkpeople is the right calorie count. :)

It is a new day and on to new adventures.

Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment