Saturday, October 23, 2010

Letting things go.

I am letting things go and it is not good. Why is it when you get in a relationship after a long dry spell you let it all go? I worked hard to make it this far and I worked hard to make myself feel better so I can meet a man. Now that I have, I am being very lazy about my eating habits. I have been walking and doing some other exercises but not like I used to. I haven't been logging in my food daily. I stopped signing in to Sparkpeople.com on a daily basis. It is time to give myself a swift kick in the ass.

Here is the crazy thing, the man I have met is in great physical shape. He works out and he takes care of himself. He doesn't eat as healthy as I would think but he works out to make up for it. So you'd think that would encourage me to be a little more diligent.

I guess my issue is he likes me the way I am. He told me he likes the way I look now and if I wanted to lose more weight he would still like me......as long as I don't lose too much. He likes a woman with a little meat on her bones. I don't have just a little meat.....I have a whole damn other person's worth of meat. *sigh*

However, I was kind of proud of myself. I didn't gain any weight this past month. I went on a 5 day cruise and I celebrated my birthday for several days. I think that is pretty darn good. My doctor was happy. I even discussed with her about going off the appetite suppressant. She was agreeable but if I couldn't do it on my own and needed a little help I could go back on the pills. We'll see.

Let's see if I can be happy in a relationship and continue to lose weight. That is my new goal. :)

Have a satisfying Saturday!

Blog out!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm sure you already know this, and have heard it before, I'll say it again. The important thing to remember is why you are losing weight. You are doing it for yourself, not so you can meet someone. Happy trails, and good luck on your continued success.

    David

    ReplyDelete