Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Fun Day

It's Sunday and the beginning of a new week. I am back in it to win it. Yesterday I posted about my relationship. I have to make one thing clear, what I am doing is 90% for myself, 5% for a relationship and 5% as a social experiment (for myself). I know I have to do this myself and for myself. I had a long talk with my man. He again said he found me attractive 40 pounds heavier, finds me attractive now and would find me attractive 40 lighter. However, his being attracted to me does not take over me being healthy. He wants me to be healthy and around for along time. :)

I did get on the scale today and I am down 2 pounds so that is a good sign. The exercising is working. I keep thinking how much more I would be losing if I put in the right eating habits again. So, today it will be a trip to the grocery store and loading up my fridge with good foods. I love to cook so I will go back to cooking again. I have been eating out a lot lately. I may even go to the farmer's market so I can have some fresh veggies around.

I will also be logging my foods in again. I think that is the biggest help. I used to make sure I measured everything so I could accurately count all my calories and fat grams. I don't do that anymore and what was a perfect measure is not probably a little extra here and there. Those little extras can add up.

Time to set another weight goal. It is now 10/24 and two months away from Christmas (yikes!). So I want to be down a total of 50 pounds. I am officially down 38 so that gives me 12 pounds by Christmas....6 pounds per month a little over a pound a week. I can do it.

Plan: counting calories, drinking at least 100 oz of water per day, exercising 3-4 times per week, blogging at least 4 times a week.

Here we go.....

Blog out!

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Maria,

    I know you write for you but I have to say I seen myself within those lines. Your triumphs and struggles have encouraged me to get back on the wagon. No time like the present, tonight I will ride my bike. I am also going to look into Sparks and maybe eventually blog myself. I tend to blog about things that make me mad, so blogging will be a challenge.

    Congratulations and keep up the good work, it is so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete